- MLS® #:A4435560
- Hidden Lake Ii Ph 2 Or2505/3186
- 6620 7th Avenue Cir W #6620
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1482 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7149 River Hammock Dr #206, Bradenton
Gorgeous SECOND FLOOR END UNIT Veranda! This is the one you have been waiting for! Rarely available GOLF INCLUDED in River Strand Golf and Country Club. Open floor plan featuring large eat-in kitchen, large dining area and spacious great room. Vaulted ceilings and crown moldings add to the special feel of this home. Expansive master suite with 2 walk in closets, and large en-suite. Generous guest room and office/den round out the floor plan. Simply specatular view of the golf course and lake awaits you on your back lanai. An additional lanai on the front of the unit offers another quiet spot to enjoy the Florida weather! River Strand features 27 holes of championship golf, 2 large community pools, 6 satellite pools, tennis, fitness centers, a Clubhouse with grille room and restaurant, Tiki Bar, and social activities all year round! Conveniently located near I-75, UTC mall and the best beaches in the US! Once you experience River Strand at it's best you may never want to leave!
- MLS® #A4430999
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,866
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Days on Market1
- Address7149 River Hammock Dr #206
- SubdivisionRiver Strand/veranda
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$137
- Avg. asking price$255,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4437054
- River Strand
- 8402 Grand Estuary Trl #104
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1786 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4439028
- Esplanade Ph Iii @ Lakewood Ranch
- 13720 Messina Loop #37-103
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1616 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Strand/veranda
Silverleaf Ph 1a
|Price Range:||$263,500 - $269,999|
|Price Range:||$250,000 - $250,000|
|Price Range:||$260,000 - $260,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.