- MLS® #:A4438232
- Azalea Terrace Rep
- 120 23rd Street Ct Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1360 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6916 11th Ave Nw, Bradenton
Northwest Bradenton....Close to Palma Sola Elementary, located off 71st Street NW. No deed restrictions, 79x136 lot, spacious 3BR 1.5 BA plus bonus room, Family Room, indoor utility room, oversized one car garage. New Washer/Dryer 2019. Updated double pane windows. Eat-in dining area off kitchen plus large dining room. Updated kitchen cabinets and granite counters. Bonus room is used as laundry room and storage. Large outdoor storage shed. Plenty of drive space for additional vehicle parking. Convenient Northwest location, very close to Gulf beaches and shopping.
- MLS® #A4430925
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,392
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Open, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address6916 11th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionAloise Park Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$172
- Avg. asking price$239,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market119
- MLS® #:A4439346
- Central Park At Lakewood Ranch
- 5031 Newport News Circle
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1293 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
- MLS® #:A4426080
- Glenn Lakes Ph 2
- 5043 44th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1495 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Aloise Park Sub
Bay View Park
|Price Range:||$259,900 - $259,900|
The Estuaries Ii A Condo
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $279,900|
The Palms At Riviera Dunes Ph I
|Price Range:||$210,000 - $270,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.