- MLS® #:A4443921
- Trailer Estates Fifth Add
- 1605 Ohio Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 870 Sq Ft 0.07 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1705 Indiana Ave, Bradenton
REDUCED!! This Beachy and Super Cute, Completely Updated 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Mobile Home is situated on a Lot-And-A-Half in the highly desired Trailer Estates community. New Kitchen, Stainless Appliances, new Master Bath, new Flooring, newer water heater. There is room to grow on this oversized lot; you can add to your living space or build on that needed garage, shed or workshop. You own the land, SO MANY OPTIONS! Boaters have direct access to Sarasota Bay from the Marina. Enjoy the large heated community pool, hot tub, gym and wood shop. The community buzzes with shuffleboard, kayaking, pickleball, horseshoes, bocce, dancing and more. A US Post Office, well-trained Fire Department and Emergency Service on site. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, the Arts and everything Bradenton/Sarasota has to offer.
- MLS® #A4430908
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage728
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Boat Slip, Wheelchair Access, Vehicle Restrictions, Storage, Spa/Hot Tub, Shuffleboard Court, Recreation Facilities, Pool, Park, Optional Additional Fees, Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Laundry, Marina, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Buyer Approval Required, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Shuffleboard, Recreation Building, Laundry Facility
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Off Street, Open, Tandem
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, Level, Lot - Oversized
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Roof Over
- Address1705 Indiana Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTrailer Estates Second Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$165
- Avg. asking price$119,900
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesIn M/H Community, One, One Story
- Days on Market180
- MLS® #:A4445516
- Palm Lake Estates
- 808 53rd Ave E #246 I
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1440 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
- MLS® #:A4424043
- Gold Tree Co-op Inc Or1592pg2304
- 5707 45th St E #40
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 768 Sq Ft 1.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Trailer Estates Second Add
Wildewood Spgs Ii A
|Price Range:||$115,000 - $115,000|
Ironwood Twelfth Condo
|Price Range:||$128,000 - $128,000|
Weedy Acres Sec 1
|Price Range:||$114,900 - $114,900|
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Global Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.