- MLS® #:A4446187
- 1001 71st St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1622 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4107 34th St E, Bradenton
Spacious open floor plan with the Master Suite and 1/2 bath downstairs and remaining 3 Bedrooms and bath upstairs. Also upstairs is a bonus area great for a mini living room! Home features include wood laminate floors, breakfast bar, custom painting, vaulted ceilings, indoor laundry, fans throughout, walk in closets, and much more. Lanai is great for outdoor entertaining or nightly relaxation overlooking an over-sized yard with preserve and pond views. Located in a superb family oriented deed restricted neighborhood in an ideal location. This is a must see home and is ready to move right in!
- MLS® #A4430749
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,033
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Greenbelt, Wooded View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4107 34th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionOak Trace A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$119
- Avg. asking price$249,019
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market81
- MLS® #:A4436938
- Town & Country Estates Un 1
- 2716 26th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 2 BA 2040 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
- MLS® #:O5782678
- Willow Woods Unit Three
- 5005 22nd Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1721 Sq Ft 0.33 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Oak Trace A Sub
Palm Lakes A Condo
|Price Range:||$229,999 - $268,000|
Creekwood Ph One Sp I Un B 2 b 3
|Price Range:||$262,900 - $262,900|
Cottages At San Lorenzo
|Price Range:||$249,000 - $277,500|
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.