- MLS® #:A4437713
- Tara Ph Ii, Subphase B
- 7173 Drewrys Blf
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 2039 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4107 34th St E, Bradenton
Spacious open floor plan with the Master Suite and 1/2 bath downstairs and remaining 3 Bedrooms and bath upstairs. Also upstairs is a bonus area great for a mini living room! Home features include wood laminate floors, breakfast bar, custom painting, vaulted ceilings, indoor laundry, fans throughout, walk in closets, and much more. Lanai is great for outdoor entertaining or nightly relaxation overlooking an over-sized yard with preserve and pond views. Located in a superb family oriented deed restricted neighborhood in an ideal location. This is a must see home and is ready to move right in!
- MLS® #A4430749
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,033
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4107 34th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionOak Trace A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$84
- Avg. asking price$182,229
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market81
- MLS® #:T3137895
- Peridia Unit 4
- 4903 Kilty Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1822 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:O5798948
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U1
- 9005 Heritage Inlet Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1994 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Oak Trace A Sub
|Price Range:||$179,000 - $179,000|
Cypress Strand Or 1923 940
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $199,900|
Stone Harbour I A Condo Or2040 4274
|Price Range:||$189,900 - $189,900|
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 1:44pm EDT.