- MLS® #:A4420028
- San Remo Shores Unit 2
- 4204 Royal Palm Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 2028 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
717 Oak St, Bradenton
Buyer failed to perform on financing. Their loss YOUR gain! This home is approved for short term rentals! Meaning bring on the Air B&B! Why wait to build? This is your chance to live in a fun and bright waterfront home with an outside area you need to see to believe! Experience your very own private oasis on the Braden River with easy access to the Gulf. It's been remodeled with style. This home can cater to many of your favorite things. An abundance of windows allow the perfect amount of natural light. The kitchen has top of the line stainless steel appliances, granite tops, and glass backsplash all the way to the ceiling. The Owner's suite is spacious with access to the outside pool area thru the french doors. The Ensuite features a fabulous oversized walk-in shower with tile and mosaic pieces throughout. Other upgrades include a custom glass front door, custom blinds, and brand new light fixtures. Step outside and let your worries wash away in the sparkling pool with seating option and a blissful fountain. The patio area allows you to host parties for any occasion. Outside all weather Bose speakers have been added in 2015. Other upgrades outside include: pool heater in 2017, outside light motion detectors along with landscape lighting in the back and front of home. Take a walk out to your very own dock equipped with water and electricity. This home gives the opportunity to live in the city but feel like you're on an island!
- MLS® #A4430523
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,844
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Golf Course Frontage, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market105
- Address717 Oak St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHidden Lagoon Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$290
- Avg. asking price$535,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleLouise R. Johnson Middle
- MLS® #:A4438643
- The Inlets, Riverdale Rev
- 4616 Blue Marlin Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 2134 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
- MLS® #:A4426867
- River Club South Subphase V-b3
- 7627 Tralee Way
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 4 BA 3636 Sq Ft 0.36 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Hidden Lagoon Ph Ii
Braden River Ranchettes Unit 1
|Price Range:||$549,900 - $549,900|
Plum Acres Sub
|Price Range:||$550,000 - $550,000|
Sunset Terrace Sub
|Price Range:||$569,000 - $569,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.