- MLS® #:A4441359
- Tara Plantation Gardens Ph I
- 5503 Fair Oaks St #3-d
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1004 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3462 51st Avenue Cir W #239, Bradenton
Roomy split plan, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, lakefront villa. The spacious interior features a foyer entry with coat closet, indoor utility storage closet, dining area with sliding glass door access to the front courtyard and several sets of sliding glass doors for interior access to the huge Florida room that overlooks the lake out back, open up and catch breezes off the lake out back. The kitchen offers a vaulted ceiling, closet pantry with stack laundry, breakfast bar, and ceramic tile flooring. Seller offering $3,600 closing credit or pre-close budget for carpet replacement (living room and bedrooms). The kitchen has its own entrance leading through the privacy walled courtyard to parking; no gate for convenience with your hands full, yet still private for setting trash out. Enjoy sunrises over the tranquil lake from your patio, or just inside from the 15x25 great Florida room (or from the master bedroom or living room as both have large sliding doors opening out to the FL room). That great room is ceramic tiled, with a ceiling fan, wall a/c unit... great for many recreation activities, with a great view. The vaulted ceiling living room splits the home from entrance and dining area to lake view with a bedroom on each side. The master suite centers on the lake view through the Florida room, turn around to walk through two closets to a vanity with sink next to a separated toilet & bathtub/shower room. Community amenities include pool, tennis courts, club house, and for a fee secure boat/RV/trailer parking.
- MLS® #A4430325
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,622
- Year Built1986
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Waterfront, Optional Additional Fees
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market245
- Address3462 51st Avenue Cir W #239
- SubdivisionFive Lakes Condo 1 & 1c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$73
- Avg. asking price$98,383
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
Neighborhoods Similar to Five Lakes Condo 1 & 1c
Bayshore Gardens Condo Apts 10
|Price Range:||$95,000 - $95,000|
Mirror Lake Condo Sec 2
|Price Range:||$94,900 - $94,900|
Pic town Sub
|Price Range:||$104,900 - $104,900|
Listing information courtesy of Resourcerealtyusa, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 3:16pm EST.