- MLS® #:A4439538
- Lakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- 16717 Bwana Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 2 BA 2246 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2006 154th St E, Bradenton
Absolutely gorgeous Mill Creek living with a lakefront view! Resting on almost a half acre of land, this house boasts nearly 2800 square feet of pure opulence: four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a formal dining room,open kitchen overlooking a family room and breakfast nook, a living room complete with a double sided gas fireplace, and a luxurious custom designed and built sauna. Pictures cannot fully capture the beauty of this home! The kitchen is designed for a top chef in mind with 42 inch maple glaze cabinets, granite counter tops, gas range, and stainless steel appliances- all within view of the spacious family room and breakfast nook overlooking the pool. Outside living provides just as much beauty as the inside. Picture your view of the lake as you relax in the gas heated pool and spa, lounge on the Travertine pool deck, or enjoy the cool shade of the patio, all encased in a pool cage to keep bugs and leaves to a minimum. Park your cars and store your toys in the 3 car garage, all while enjoying low monthly HOA fees and NO CDD fees! This breathtaking house is located in phrase 7, boasting the newest section of highly desirable Mill Creek just east of Rye Road. Book your appointment immediately as this beautiful opportunity won't last long!
- MLS® #A4430303
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,765
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Available, Water Available
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sauna, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address2006 154th St E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$185
- Avg. asking price$561,483
- Homes Available6
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments, Sauna
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- Days on Market190
- MLS® #:A4422989
- Wisteria Park
- 8807 17th Avenue Cir Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2877 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
- MLS® #:A4445500
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 12814 Daisy Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 3886 Sq Ft 0.33 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mill Creek Ph Vii B
Twin Rivers Ph I
|Price Range:||$459,900 - $589,900|
Del Webb Ph Ia
|Price Range:||$449,000 - $649,900|
Mill Creek Ph Vii a
|Price Range:||$380,000 - $675,000|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.