- MLS® #:A4440829
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- 12305 Goldenrod Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2222 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
707 116th Ct Ne, Bradenton
NO CDD Situated at the end of Cul de Sac sits this 2 years young private home with 4 bedrooms 3 baths with a salt water pool and spa on an extended lanai. Just a stones throw away from Fort Hammer boat ramp and the Manatee river which offer endless possibilities for recreation. Upon entering you will be amazed at the open floor plan with a formal dining room and great room that all open to a fabulous kitchen and lanai that includes surround sound. Kitchen is situated in the thick of things and makes entertaining effortless. Enjoy the split bedroom floorpan with the master suite contained in its own wing including a master bath that is an oasis. Dual vanities and separate shower and garden tub complete the area. Enter the massive master bedroom closet with a door directly to the laundry room. The other three bedrooms are generously sized and all have walk in closets to maximize the space. This homes lives and feels like so much more than 2600+sq. ft. due to a thoughtful layout. Raven Crest is situated within short distance of all our community has to offer A+ schools, Golf galore, Premier sports complex, shopping, beaches, and I-75.
- MLS® #A4430174
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,650
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Private, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market102
- Address707 116th Ct Ne
- SubdivisionRaven Crest
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$145
- Avg. asking price$392,660
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWilliams Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4441398
- Mill Creek Ph Iv
- 303 131st St E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 2728 Sq Ft 0.83 AC
- MLS® #:T3182967
- Savanna At Lakewood Ranch Ph Ii Subph A
- 14324 Carolina Sky Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 5 BD 5 BA 3283 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Raven Crest
Central Park Subphase E 1c
|Price Range:||$340,000 - $369,000|
Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a 6b 6c
|Price Range:||$324,990 - $471,990|
Mill Creek Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$369,990 - $415,000|
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.