- MLS® #:A4180859
- Esplanade Ph I
- 5356 Vaccaro Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1684 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7456 47th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton
Spectacular home in great location wonderful for entertaining with a extra spacious pool & lanai area! There are four bedroom PLUS AN OFFICE, 3 full baths & over 3200+ square feet of super living space. There is an gourmet kitchen with granite counters tops, nice cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and butler's pantry. The 2nd level of the home features a large bonus room 20x18 perfect for family/media room/game room. The master being upstairs is separated to it's own side and is super spacious AND includes a another office or nursery/den area. The 3 other bedrooms are large bedrooms. To make it convenient for everyone the laundry area is upstairs. This is a fantastic home for any large family.
- MLS® #A4430077
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,234
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Level, In County, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market104
- Address7456 47th Avenue Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$178
- Avg. asking price$365,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4447037
- Beachton Park
- 4111 25th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1254 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4445642
- Central Park
- 12014 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2325 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Stoneledge
Coach Homes Iv At River Strand Ph 3 Or24
|Price Range:||$4,500 - $4,500|
|Price Range:||$2,750 - $4,500|
Coach Hms Ii At Rvr Std Ph12 Or2358 7894
|Price Range:||$4,000 - $4,000|
Listing information courtesy of Andrews & Associates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.