- MLS® #:A4436628
- Belair Bayou Unit 2
- 6307 5th Ave Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 1804 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5730 Westhaven Cv, Bradenton
New in 2014! The owner has used as a second home. Almost new! The Taylor Morrison Madison lll model. A craftsman style home with a double door entry into a large open floor plan. The kitchen has gas burners, large stainless steel hood along with a double oven. This home has a large screened lanai for outdoor living. The oversize master suite has walk in closets, double sinks and a large walk in shower. This gated community has a heated pool, grill, playground and a basketball hoop. The Arbor Reserve community is centrally located off Lockwood ridge between 70 and Honore. With easy access to beaches, I75 and the UTC mall. You will be surrounded by many of the finest restaurants and shops.
- MLS® #A4429815
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,379
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Basketball Court
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market190
- Address5730 Westhaven Cv
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionArbor Reserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$107
- Avg. asking price$318,225
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4419305
- Colony Park Estates
- 4508 27th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 2960 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
- MLS® #:A4433666
- Braden Woods Sub Ph Iii
- 9115 64th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 2360 Sq Ft 1.06 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Arbor Reserve
Hunters Walk Hamlets
|Price Range:||$316,500 - $316,500|
River Point Of Manatee
|Price Range:||$287,500 - $356,900|
Hampton Green Unit Ii A Sub
|Price Range:||$320,000 - $320,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 7:14am EDT.