- MLS® #:O5780581
- Savanna At Lakewood Ranch
- 13713 Saw Palm Creek Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 5 BD 4 BA 3123 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6321 W Glen Abbey Ln E, Bradenton
Updated and meticulously refurbished in 2015 custom built 4 bed, 3 full bath and large study, sprawling open floor plan ranch on ½ acre on a dead-end street. 12’ ceilings, and is on the sixth fairway in the acclaimed River Club Golf Community. All that AND a large money saving assumable fixed rate mortgage! All new kitchen and appliances, rebuilt master bath and closet organizers, new quality paint throughout on every painted surface, new brick circular drive and re-landscaping, fireplace, and a large side entry garage make this home an easy move-in. Low taxes and HOA with no CDD fees. 41’ X 30’ screened Lanai/Atrium built for small offspring to play and pets to be outside but screened in, with many plants and gas fire pit. This terrific buy also has smart house technology, with security, lighting, thermostat and garage door devices controlled from your phone or voice. Entire air/heat system, hot water, custom front door, wood flooring, and hurricane rated garage door also redone in the last 8 years. River Club at Lakewood ranch is across the street from the Country Club at Lakewood Ranch, and is 3 minutes from the famous University Mall area, and 20 minutes to Siesta Key or Bradenton Beach. The River Club features tennis, pool and acclaimed 7,000+ yards of golf, without required country club / dining fees. Also has extensive automated landscape and outdoor LED security lighting. Offspring can walk to Braden River elementary and middle schools two blocks away, or take them in your golf cart!
- MLS® #A4429610
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,917
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, Near Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Gentle Sloping, Hilly, Golf Course View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market195
- Address6321 W Glen Abbey Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club North, Lts 1-85
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$170
- Avg. asking price$476,467
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Gas, Family Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4444642
- River Club South Subphase Ii
- 10160 Cherry Hills Avenue Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 3 BA 2401 Sq Ft 0.41 AC
- MLS® #:A4441007
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph V-a
- 825 Himalayan Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2222 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Club North, Lts 1-85
Treymore At Village Of Palm Aire 1
|Price Range:||$489,000 - $539,000|
Braden Woods Sub Ph Vi a
|Price Range:||$459,000 - $459,000|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv b
|Price Range:||$451,700 - $535,000|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 4:44am EDT.