- MLS® #:A4434189
- Shoreline Tcs Iv At Perico 1
- 932 Sandpiper Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1278 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 3rd St W #207, Bradenton
New Lower Price! River front location!! Located in the heart of it all...This bright, spacious condo is a great Downtown Bradenton location,with a great view of the Manatee River, for year round living, or a winter home close to Anna Maria Island. This condo offers a large balcony, for watching wildlife and beautiful sunsets. The kitchen and baths have been remodeled. Walk to restaurants, theatres, museums, galleries and marina. Close to Pirates spring training. Free public day dock for all of you boaters. Located beside "The Riverwalk", a 1.5-mile park, overlooking the Manatee River, for walking, riding your bike, exercising, or just sitting in a peaceful place to relax, and enjoy a view of the river. The Riverwalk includes an Amphitheater for plays and concerts and to view boat races and other water-based events. Storage room for bikes.
- MLS® #A4429589
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingAssigned, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Marina, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- FoundationStem Wall
- Address204 3rd St W #207
- SubdivisionRiver Yacht & Racquet Club 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$189
- Avg. asking price$239,940
- Homes Available5
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market174
- MLS® #:A4443408
- Sarabay Coves Condo
- 1714 69th Ave W #c207
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1040 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4423659
- Palma Sola Trace Condo Or2185/736
- 4026 Overture Cir #487
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 1627 Sq Ft 1.30 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Yacht & Racquet Club 1
|Price Range:||$159,997 - $345,000|
Village Green Of Bradenton Un B
|Price Range:||$211,000 - $278,000|
Bolan Heights Sub
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.