- MLS® #:T3184253
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 1
- 1322 Brambling Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 2537 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
816 129th St Ne, Bradenton
Why wait to build? This 2017 home is one of the largest models in the community. The open kitchen-dining-living space allows for comfortable living & easy entertaining. The master suite offers a spacious walk-in closet, enclosed shower with upgraded tile, garden tub, & double sinks. The bonus space upstairs is complete with large flex room, bedroom, and full bath, makes a perfect media room & guest retreat. This large home features include 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 car garage, oversized patio & paver driveway. Brookside Estates is a quiet neighborhood with no CDD & low HOA. The builder is known for their quality craftsmanship, energy efficiency, & 15-year transferable structural warranty. Only minutes from I-75, it is accessible to all of the amenities that St.Petersburg, Lakewood Ranch, Tampa & Sarasota have to offer! This one-of-a-kind, custom-designed home will not last, schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #A4429520
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,170
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Greenbelt, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Hurricane Shutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market99
- Address816 129th St Ne
- SubdivisionBrookside Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$113
- Avg. asking price$334,279
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Freezer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4441446
- Del Tierra Ph I
- 15629 Trinity Fall Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 4 BA 3745 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4445484
- Woods At Conquistador Un Ii
- 3416 Avenida Madera
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 3 BA 2374 Sq Ft 0.36 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Brookside Estates
Eagle Trace Ph I
|Price Range:||$285,000 - $319,900|
Central Park Ph B 1
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $339,900|
|Price Range:||$357,000 - $357,000|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.