- MLS® #:A4443639
- Tropical Harbor Sec 2
- 624 Ixora Ave
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 3 BD 3 BA 2542 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1908 68th Dr E, Ellenton
Begin your day with a beautiful view of the Manatee River from almost every room in this charming CANAL front, 4 bedroom home. Kitchen, dining and master suite are on the first floor all with open water views. Bedroom 2 boasts a balcony that also opens to a beautiful river view! Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the second floor and bedroom 4 is privately located on the third floor. All of this on a gorgeous lot on a small cul-de-sac neighborhood that is conveniently located to grocery stores, shopping, outlet mall and l-75.
- MLS® #A4429472
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,917
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Brackish
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market53
- Address1908 68th Dr E
- SubdivisionRaintree Inlet Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Price per sq. ft.$214
- Avg. asking price$295,792
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryBlackburn Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to Raintree Inlet Sub
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $319,900|
River Woods Ph I
|Price Range:||$320,900 - $320,900|
|Price Range:||$320,000 - $320,000|
Listing information courtesy of Leslie Wells Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.