- MLS® #:A4421972
- University Park
- 7910 Sloane Gardens Ct
- University Park, FL 34201
- 3 BD 3 BA 3507 Sq Ft 0.68 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8310 Grosvenor Ct, University Park
The essence of the University Park Golf and Country Club lifestyle is evident from the moment you pass through the guard gate. Enjoy a picturesque ride through live oaks with Spanish moss, scenic golf vistas, lush landscaping, and expansive lakes up to this classic maintenance free estate home with paver drive. This home was built to impress even the most discerning buyers. With nearly 5,000 sq ft of living space, 4 private bedroom quarters and 4.5 bathrooms, this meticulously cared for home offers space ideal for entertaining and can easily be used for multigenerational families. Guests can enjoy an afternoon swim in the generously sized outdoor pool, play a game of billiards in the second-floor bonus room or lounge with a drink by the outdoor gas-burning fireplace. The home’s recently painted formal space with two-story entry showcases the builder’s attention to detail with large scale stone fireplace, solid wood custom built-ins and coffered ceiling. The professional kitchen with Viking and Dacor appliances is ideal for the family chef. For those less inclined to cook, the community Clubhouse offers formal and informal dining options at the Park Grille and Café. Located minutes from; world-class shopping at the University Town Center Mall, extensive dining options, 600-acre Benderson Park and Florida's Best Beaches.
- MLS® #A4429325
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,953
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Lot - Irregular, Near Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market224
- Address8310 Grosvenor Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- Price per sq. ft.$186
- Avg. asking price$517,293
- Homes Available31
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFree Standing, Gas, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Neighborhoods Similar to University Park
Payne Park Village
|Price Range:||$345,097 - $686,990|
River Club South Subphase Iv
|Price Range:||$439,900 - $649,999|
Watercrest Ph 3 A Condo
|Price Range:||$464,900 - $500,000|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.