- MLS® #:A4443059
- Spoonbill Landing At Perico Bay
- 1280 Spoonbill Landings Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1547 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1606 Calle Grand St, Bradenton
Hurricane glass front door introduces you to this beautifully appointed 2/2 plus den USGBC LEED Platinum Villa. Large porcelain tile set on the diagonal throughout, gorgeous granite counters throughout, upgraded designer cabinetry, under cabinet lighting in Kitchen, additional storage in utility room., extended lanai, extended paver pad, designer mirrors, accent tile at shower walls, crown molding at foyer and great room, glass designer tile kitchen back splash, to name a few. Nestled in a community that was designed to foster close knit relationships and a true sense of community. Community Center, which was recently enhanced with solar, features heated pool and spa, fully equipped fitness center, meeting room, summer kitchen, lounging areas around pool, pickle ball courts, fenced pet park with lounging areas to watch your pets frolic while visiting and a very very cool community garden. Buyer can take $20,000 savings on any remaining home LEED Platinum with USBGC is the highest level of sustainability you can obtain. Gated 55+ community. This is truly a home of the future today. This is the Daniela floor plan
- MLS® #A4429214
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,524
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Park, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1606 Calle Grand St
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMirabella At Village Green
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$257
- Avg. asking price$416,403
- Homes Available10
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market88
Neighborhoods Similar to Mirabella At Village Green
Tortuga A Condo Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$394,900 - $580,000|
Bayside Terraces At Wild Oak Ba
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $439,000|
Bay Club A Condo Ph 1
|Price Range:||$389,900 - $495,000|
Listing information courtesy of Bee Green Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.