- MLS® #:A4441689
- Sugar Creek Country Club Co-op Ur0/0
- 3333 26th Ave E #1128
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 1 BD 2 BA 658 Sq Ft 0.05 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 63rd Ave W #c20, Bradenton
This home sits on an over-sized corner lot and has all big items recently updated; AC was replaced in 2018, sub-floors and flooring in 16' and was tented and regularly treated in 12'. Impeccably maintained, this turnkey home has great curb appeal, a large open plan with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a walk-in cedar lined closet, a very nice screened in patio, extra large carport with storage shed that includes a W/D. Original stainless steel built-in oven and range top make for a classic kitchen that includes a breakfast bar and loads of storage. Overall, this home is a classic and ready for your personal cosmetic touches. The gated community offers larger lots, wide roads, heated swimming pool, clubhouse, shuffleboard, library, billiards and a very busy social calendar. Agent is also the community manager and onsite M-F 8-4.
- MLS® #A4428837
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,080
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesStreet Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Public Transit, Street Private
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Days on Market159
- Address603 63rd Ave W #c20
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Co-op Inc
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$71
- Avg. asking price$75,400
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4441432
- Floridana Mobile Homesite 3
- 310 51st Ave W #310
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 2 BA 1056 Sq Ft 0.07 AC
- MLS® #:A4443988
- Floridana Mobile Homesite 1
- 209 52nd Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 880 Sq Ft 0.05 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Windmill Village Co-op Inc
Tri par Estates
|Price Range:||$74,500 - $89,500|
Lees Add To Manatee
|Price Range:||$70,000 - $70,000|
Burgundy Unit One Condo
|Price Range:||$54,500 - $99,900|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.