- MLS® #:A4433458
- 11424 Sweetgrass Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 3231 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
759 116th Ct Ne, Bradenton
You’ve heard the saying “If you snooze, you lose”. Well, we’re not kidding. This home is way too superb to be on the market long-term. Completely move-in ready and tweaked to perfection, you can make your very own, a better than new home, without all the headaches and hassles of building. The owners’ fine taste for decorating is apparent throughout as every detail has been attended to. Beautiful plantation shutters, tray ceilings and the coolest light fixtures are just a few of the fine accoutrements. If cooking is one of your passions, this kitchen is to die for. Upgraded appliances, including a double oven, fantastic counter space and tons of cabinets will have you thinking you must be in heaven. And, did I mention an oversized walk-in pantry? Plus, there’s tons of extra closet space throughout along with a spacious 3-car garage. The home design is perfect for entertaining or a growing family or, actually, anyone who enjoys a light, bright and spacious-feeling home. And, if pets are part of your family, you’ll definitely enjoy the large fenced, and private, back yard. Situated in a great location, there is quick accessibility to stores, recreation, great schools and easy commute roads. And believe me, the home is even better than the gorgeous pictures! By the way, no CDD and low fees are simply icing on the cake affording you more piece of mind or extra spending money. Who doesn’t like that?!
- MLS® #A4428720
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,691
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market172
- Address759 116th Ct Ne
- SubdivisionRaven Crest
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$137
- Avg. asking price$396,633
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4434753
- Palma Sola Park
- 7611 Alhambra Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2300 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:U8051194
- Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
- 4866 68th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 5 BD 3 BA 2859 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Raven Crest
Ridge At Crossing Creek Phase Ii
|Price Range:||$417,990 - $417,990|
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $375,000|
Country River Estates
|Price Range:||$435,000 - $435,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.