- MLS® #:A4441034
- Riverdale Rev
- 536 Mast Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 3 BA 2677 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5116 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton
Superb DIRECT RIVERFRONT ESTATE HOME commands endless water views and provides unsurpassed coastal charm behind the secured gates of one of Florida’s West Coast Premier Riverfront Communities. Coastal inspired residence takes your breath away from entry doors through warm and inviting impressive great room. Vanishing walls allow interior spaces to flow into inviting outdoor Travertine stone lanai, resort style pool/spa and outdoor granite stone kitchen w/Memphis grill, overlooking breathtaking river views and manicured lawn. Gourmet kitchen boasts granite counter tops, breakfast nook opening to Great room designed to be the heart of the home. Wall ovens, new 5-burner gas stove, state-of-the art stainless appliances, custom backsplash, butler’s pantry will impress any chef. Architecturally stunning appointments include crown molding, hardwood den floor, upgraded cabinets throughout, diagonal tile, 3-car garage, soundproof insulation between great room and master bedroom, hurricane doors/windows, new designer light/fan fixtures, new plantation shutters, new paint plus many more impressive options. 2nd floor bonus room w/dry bar & full bath functions as a multi-purpose game/media room with breathtaking river views from the covered screened balcony. Master suite offers sitting area and luxurious spa-like bath. Tidewater Preserve amenities include Port & Court Club, 3 tennis courts, marina, River Lodge fitness center, resort style pool, canoe/kayaking, maintenance free, near shopping, beaches and airports.
- MLS® #A4428477
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,441
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market174
- Address5116 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$202
- Avg. asking price$536,033
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4420144
- Panther Ridge
- 20306 67th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2832 Sq Ft 9.46 AC
- MLS® #:U8034141
- Riverdale Rev
- 4624 Shark Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 5 BD 4 BA 3127 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tidewater Preserve Ph I
River Wilderness Ph Iib
|Price Range:||$320,000 - $750,000|
Waterlefe Golf River Club
|Price Range:||$289,900 - $839,900|
River Wilderness Ph I
|Price Range:||$379,900 - $599,500|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.