- MLS® #:A4449571
- Bay View Sub
- 7915 2nd Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 2442 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8510 19th Ave Nw, Bradenton
It is evident from the moment you drive through the lush and impeccably manicured community of Wisteria Park that this is a special location for such an exquisite home. The foyer makes a visual statement with a grand feel and yet welcoming at the same time! The open, light-filled floorplan is revealed with 12 ft. Ceilings and a greatroom with vanishing 8 ft. Sliding glass doors. The flowing and interconnected space of this greatroom plan allows for a modern and casual lifestyle, both inside and out—with tranquil views of the lake. This maintenance-free home’s quality features include a tile roof and paver driveway/walk, ceramic tile in main living areas, new AC (2018), crown moldings, and natural gas range, water heater and dryer; and home surge protector. The chef’s kitchen boasts 42” upper cabinets, granite countertops with breakfast bar, pantry, and a dinette with sunny bay windows. The spacious owner’s retreat is bathed in Natural light! The sitting area instantly creates a cozy reading spot or an intimate space to unwind. The ensuite bath features a double vanity, soaking tub and separate shower. The walk-in closet with built in overhead luggage racks/storage will WOW you! The 3rd bedroom is flexible to perform as a den with double door entry, or as the third bedroom. The community features a Gathering area with pool, hot tub, playground and gazebo. Enjoy the close proximity of the Robinson Preserve, Palma Sola Botanical Park, and DeSoto National park, as well as the beaches!
- MLS® #A4428321
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,061
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Vehicle Restrictions, Spa/Hot Tub, Pool, Playground, Maintenance, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Maintenance Free
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Guest
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewUnincorporated, Street Paved, Sidewalk, In County, Greenbelt View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market121
- Address8510 19th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWisteria Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$202
- Avg. asking price$516,520
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:A4449568
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph I
- 939 Buttercup Gln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2657 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:R4902477
- Riverside Preserve
- 1006 Whimbrel Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 3010 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Wisteria Park
North Beach Village Iii Condomi
|Price Range:||$529,000 - $539,900|
Baywood West Sub
|Price Range:||$479,900 - $479,900|
|Price Range:||$500,000 - $500,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.