- MLS® #:A4435431
- Fair Lane Acres Second Add
- 610 50th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1080 Sq Ft 0.06 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
501 49th E Ave E, Bradenton
Resort living at an affordable price in this gated, 55+, 9 hole golf course, 4 fishing lakes, heated pool and spa and fitness center all included in the reasonable $644.46 fee paid quarterly. This fee includes water, sewer, 2X per week trash pick up, cable and lawn care. NO LOT RENT! The home is a beautiful, modern double wide located on a well landscaped corner lot with a view of Pelican Lake, close to the clubhouse, fitness center and pickle ball courts. The home was refurbished in 2015, A/C replaced in 2016. Updates include the kitchen, electrical panel, dishwasher, ceiling lights and ceiling fans. This open bright home has to be seen to be believed. You have the good fortune to find a move in ready home in the Sunshine State!
- MLS® #A4428042
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,152
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofRoof Over
- Address501 49th E Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGolf Lakes Residents Co-op Or 1204/1307
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$101
- Avg. asking price$123,280
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, In M/H Community
- Days on Market171
- MLS® #:A4444127
- Casa Loma Mobilehome Sub
- 110 50th Avenue Plz E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1152 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
- MLS® #:A4441371
- Paradise Bay Estates Co-op Or1446/7204
- 10315 Cortez Rd W #a-wp
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1020 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Golf Lakes Residents Co-op Or 1204/1307
Ironwood Twelfth Condo
|Price Range:||$129,000 - $129,000|
Ironwood Eleventh Condo
|Price Range:||$115,000 - $115,000|
Shadybrook Village Condo Cb3 68 Amd Or
|Price Range:||$97,000 - $145,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.