- MLS® #:A4449347
- Del Tierra Ph Ii
- 15439 Trinity Fall Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 1846 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5006 60th Dr E, Bradenton
Character abounds in this charming two-story residence showcasing picturesque dormers behind the gates of Silverlake. This home features a rare three-car garage not seen in the community in 3 years and is the most affordable home with a three-car garage in the entire zip code. This inviting home offers a front entry screened in porch perfect for enjoying a morning cup of coffee. Enter to the open living room featuring beautiful new laminate wood flooring and plenty of space to entertain. Meander through the arched opening to the dining and kitchen that overlooks your expansive backyard with ample windows as you enjoy watching your guests gather outside while cooking up a meal in your expansive kitchen, featuring new appliances and a generous amount of counter space and cabinetry. After a long day, retreat to the master bedroom located on the main floor, featuring tray ceilings and private access to the lanai. The en-suite offers dual sinks, private water closet, a soaking tub and a separate stand up shower. Venture upstairs to an open area bonus room that could be utilized for an office or game room with massive closet. This home has been equipped with a brand new AC, new appliances, fans, blinds, and all carpeting has been updated. This is a privately gated waterfront community with a beautiful 17-acre lake, playground, and preserve park conveniently located between University Parkway and SR70 offering a shortcut straight to the UTC mall and Benderson Park without the traffic.
- MLS® #A4427837
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,087
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Deed Restricted
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, Street Paved, Sidewalk, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market154
- Address5006 60th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSilverlake A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$116
- Avg. asking price$255,160
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3197958
- 14441 59th Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1286 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
- MLS® #:A4455578
- Central Park, Sp B-2b
- 11911 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1533 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Silverlake A Sub
River Isles Unit 3 a
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $249,900|
Whitfield Country Club Heights 1 2
|Price Range:||$235,000 - $235,000|
Soleil Ph 15
|Price Range:||$260,000 - $270,000|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 8:15am EST.