- MLS® #:A4426265
- Panther Ridge
- 20208 77th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 5 BA 5010 Sq Ft 10.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8451 Lindrick Ln, Bradenton
A pillar of grace, serenity, and refinement, this masterfully built home crowns an acre of verdant grounds set on preserve land within The Concession, home to one of Florida’s top private golf courses. Beautifully manicured landscaping enwraps the entry experience along a romantic circular drive and pavered walkway. Recently constructed, this Arthur Rutenberg estate boasts a warm, relaxed feel blended with natural materials, interesting textures and unexpected touches of visual delight. The combination living/dining room is capped by soaring vaulted ceilings with wood trusses, built-in bar and wine fridge and pocketing glass doors to bring the outdoors in. The kitchen partakes in all the action with expansive center island, breakfast bar, wood cabinets and high-quality stainless-steel appliances. Designer details throughout, including complimentary hues, built-ins, crown molding and only the finest of finishes. The master suite is its own world of relaxation with a bath that boasts gleaming marble floors, decadent soaking tub and a private courtyard with outdoor shower. Three additional bedrooms are complete with ensuite baths. The outdoor area offers unending luxuries including summer kitchen, heated pool with wading area, architectural fire pits, fountains, spa, outdoor fireplace and a vast sunning lanai. The Casita serves as a separate game room and guest apartment. A fenced yard is ideal for four-legged friends or enjoy the open-air terrace, perfect for viewing the nighttime stars.
- MLS® #A4427468
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,503
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market146
- Address8451 Lindrick Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$574
- Avg. asking price$7,297,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Neighborhoods Similar to Concession
Lake Club Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$4,900,000 - $4,900,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 5:44pm EDT.