- MLS® #:A4450198
- Riverview The
- 1400 1st Ave W #801
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1280 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1714 69th Ave W #b201, Bradenton
Wow - what an opportunity! Totally cute, updated two bedroom two bath condo - IN A WATER FRONT COMPLEX FOR UNDER $180,000 - unheard of! This is a secret complex, just off 41 over the Manatee County line and it offers water access within feet of Sarasota Bay. You can keep your boat here for a minimal cost ($1.50 per foot/per month) and be on the water enjoying life in no time - docking is available on a first come, first served basis. This condo is spacious and offered turn key furnished. It has a screened balcony the entire length of the home, comfy living area, spacious dining area, updated with granite and shaker style soft close cabinetry in kitchen and both baths. Large master bedroom with very good sized walk in closet. Air conditioner new in 2018. Unit is on the second floor, but there is both stair and elevator access. Complex offers privacy, remodeled club house, tennis courts and spa/pool area overlooking the water! Living the dream with a great priced unit. Convenient to SRQ, shopping, restaurants and minutes to downtown Sarasota!
- MLS® #A4427334
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,040
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCommon, Guest, Off Street, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address1714 69th Ave W #b201
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionSarabay Coves Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$187
- Avg. asking price$194,450
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market205
- MLS® #:A4439637
- Wildewood Spgs Ii C Condo
- 227 Lakewood Dr #227
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1304 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4447900
- Lakeside Village Townhome Cd Or2232/1192
- 3707 45th Ter W #106
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 3 BA 1429 Sq Ft 19.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sarabay Coves Condo
Palms Sub The
|Price Range:||$189,000 - $189,000|
|Price Range:||$198,900 - $198,900|
Wildewood Spgs Ii Condominiu
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $199,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 10:15pm EST.