- MLS® #:T3182730
- 14308 59th Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 2 BA 2333 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12215 Goldenrod Ave, Bradenton
Matisse never had a palette so beautiful as this gorgeous Sam Rogers semi-custom home in Manatee County's Greyhawk Landings gated subdivision! Tropical sunsets abound in one of SW Florida's most desired gated communities. Minutes to a variety of golf venues, restaurants, cafes, theaters, opera, playhouses, UTC Mall, boutique shopping, world renowned Gulf beaches & so many more conveniences! This home has marvelous road appeal boasting a contemporary Florida style! Beautiful mature trees and custom landscaping complete the preserve lot for this upscale builder's home which can serve as host to the most elegant social events with its contemporary updated features, formal living space and sweeping panoramic views over the oversized lanai screen enclosure! Private entry to community with guard house, architectural lighting & wrought-iron gated access. Impeccable taste is evident through custom textured paint & finishes, whole house ceramic floors, walk-in closets, wood cabinetry, granite countertops & designer fixtures, den/office/library, multizone irrigation system, gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, electric range (also stubbed out for gas) & professional hooded exhaust, oversized 3-car garage with extended parking. The perfect recipe for an active Florida lifestyle! This amazing home can be yours and is offered as AS-IS with right to inspect. Taxes include CDD for amenities including two pools and fully equipped gymnasium!
- MLS® #A4426828
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,203
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Park, Recreation Facilities, Security, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Recreation Building
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Level, Street Paved, Conservation Area, Conservation, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run, Fenced, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market271
- Address12215 Goldenrod Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$245
- Avg. asking price$571,263
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:O5800937
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 9904 Marbella Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1707 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4446232
- Crossing Creek Village Ph I
- 6808 46th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2984 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
Enclave At Country Meadows
|Price Range:||$485,000 - $589,000|
Twin Rivers Ph I
|Price Range:||$449,900 - $590,000|
Greenbrook Village Sp Ll Un 2
|Price Range:||$569,000 - $569,000|
Listing information courtesy of Florida Dream Team Realty Services Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 7:30am EST.