- MLS® #:A4456086
- River Strand, Heritage Harbour
- 6815 Grand Estuary Trl #206
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1866 Sq Ft 0.83 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1510 1st Ave W #103, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Are you looking for a prime location and spectacular water views? This recently updated 2/2 waterfront condo is located in the heart of Downtown Bradenton, yet is still perfectly tucked away in a private oasis along the Manatee River. Imagine yourself waking up to sweeping water views from your master bedroom as an abundance of natural light greets you through the floor to ceiling glass sliders. Unique to the first floor units, is the extra outdoor space; a perfect place to enjoy sunbathing, grilling, alfresco dining or simply a relaxing evening under the stars. Updates to this unit include a newer AC (less than 3 years old), newly installed water resistant vinyl flooring, updated baths and granite counters in both bathrooms as well as the kitchen. The condo features interior laundry and comes with one covered parking spot. The community also features a waterfront pool, gazebo, fishing dock and clubhouse. Located just steps away from attractions like the well know Pier 22 Restaurant & Twin Dolphin Marina, the 1.5 mile Riverwalk park that spans along downtown Bradenton and the many restaurants, bars and coffee shops along Main Street. Enjoy a front row seat to the holiday Boat Parade and Fourth of July Fireworks!
- MLS® #A4426368
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,080
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Fishing, Waterfront, Fishing Pier, Community Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewWater View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Days on Market140
- Address1510 1st Ave W #103
- SubdivisionWaterfront Condo The
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$286
- Avg. asking price$329,000
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Stone Counters
- AppliancesCooktop, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesMid Rise, One, One Story, Mid-rise
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:T3215215
- Tidewater Preserve
- 1005 Tidewater Shores Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 2110 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4457140
- Coach Homes V At River Strand Ph 10 Or25
- 6911 Grand Estuary Trl #101
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1786 Sq Ft 0.51 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Waterfront Condo The
Highland Shores First Unit
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $375,000|
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $309,900|
Twin Cedars Sub
|Price Range:||$330,000 - $330,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 12:15am EST.