- MLS® #:A4427468
- 8451 Lindrick Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 7 BA 5503 Sq Ft 1.02 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20208 77th Ave E, Bradenton
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION. Panther Ridge estate w/5-bedrooms, 4.5-baths, 4-car garage, and 5,010 sq/ft on a 10+ acre lot. Towering 26' ceilings, luxurious finishes, trending colors, a bright & open floorplan, & rousing views of the resort style pool & outdoor living areas. Family room, dining, & kitchen have been combined into one open & functional living space. Owner's suite features a high vaulted ceiling w/large windows & glass sliding doors. Dual closets w/custom built-ins & en suite bath w/seamless glass stand-alone shower, separate tub, double vanity w/custom European cabinetry & quartz countertops. The open kitchen has an oversized island w/custom dual tone cabinetry & topped w/white quartz counters. Luxury stainless steel appliances w/side by side refrigerator, beverage fridge, wall oven & microwave, induction range, & hood. Guestrooms have oversized windows & en suite full bathrooms. A large bonus room has high ceilings, large windows & sliders. Lanai w/outdoor kitchen & fireplace seating area, oversized pool w/huge spa & sun shelf. Also multiple seating areas, gas fire-pit, & a spacious sundeck for plenty of lounging. Dual gas & electric heaters, LED lights, & variable speed pump. 32kw generator w/1000 gal. tank. Hurricane rated windows & doors. 10 independent HVAC zones w/dehumidifier. Home automation: lights, blinds, fans & controls operated remotely via mobile device or Alexa. 19 SONOS zones. Primary & back-up internet connectivity & commercial-grade networking equipment. Gate & security cameras.
- MLS® #A4426265
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,010
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Horses Allowed
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages4
- ViewConservation, Level, Lot - Oversized, Zoning Permits Horses, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market107
- Address20208 77th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$280
- Avg. asking price$851,938
- Homes Available13
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesOther Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4152594
- Concession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- 8341 Lindrick Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 5 BA 5193 Sq Ft 1.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Panther Ridge
Lakewood Ranch Cc
|Price Range:||$739,000 - $865,000|
Panther Ridge the Pointe
|Price Range:||$829,000 - $829,000|
Lakewood Ranch Cc Sp Jcanteburypb36 19
|Price Range:||$809,900 - $890,000|
Listing information courtesy of Living Vogue Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.