- MLS® #:T3180900
- Patten's Continued
- 618 19th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1456 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4642 Claremont Park Dr, Bradenton
Lakewood Ranch MAINTENANCE FREE home in CLAREMONT PARK, Central Park. This section has double gated entry. The Eventide floor plan is filled with luxury finishes offering 3 Large Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath, 2 Car Garage with Covered Screened Lanai. Designer lighting fixtures, pendants, ceiling fans, 5 inch moldings, and window blinds thru out. Kitchen's open floor plan boasts 36 inch Expresso wood cabinets, expansive kitchen island with granite counters, room for bar stool seating & stainless appliances. Pocket Sliding glass doors open up the great room to the outdoors where there's a gas hookup for grilling on your covered patio. Master Bedroom has large walk in closet, large vanity, dual sinks, corian counters, over sized walk in shower, private commode. AMENITIES: Private community pool, spa and fitness center exclusive to Claremont Park residents. Water park, tennis courts, dog park, soccer field and playground. EXCELLENT SCHOOLS...... LOOKS BRAND NEW & MOVE IN READY!!!
- MLS® #A4426167
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,937
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market133
- Address4642 Claremont Park Dr
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase E-1c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$170
- Avg. asking price$349,333
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4431269
- Peridia Unit Iii
- 4333 Presidential Avenue Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2356 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:A4437698
- Palma Sola Woods Ii
- 1823 76th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2065 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park Subphase E-1c
Ridge At Crossing Creek Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $358,990|
River Club South Subphase Ii
|Price Range:||$287,000 - $486,000|
Summerfield Village Sp D Un 3
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $359,000|
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 1:15am EDT.