- MLS® #:O5780727
- Savanna At Lakewood Ranch
- 13319 Saw Palm Creek Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 4 BA 3141 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15109 17th Ave E, Bradenton
FRESHLY PAINTED EXTERIOR! Imagine owning this BEAUTIFUL home with 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, POOL/SPA, and located in Mill Creek PH 7! Entering the foyer, you will see the large open design, the beautiful den/office with WOOD flooring, lots of natural light flowing through the windows and large pocket sliding doors, arched entryways, tray ceilings with crown molding, SURROUND SOUND, diagonal tile flooring, recessed lighting, INTERCOM WITH MUSIC SYSTEM, and the list goes on. The formal dining room is beautiful with an equisite chandelier, tray ceiling, decorative column and direct access to the kitchen. The GOURMET kitchen boasts an abudance of wood cabinetry and under-cabinet lighting, gorgeous GRANITE countertops, island with storage, breakfast bar, and a beautiful view of the pool area and lake. A built-in entertainment center with shelves and an ELECTRIC FIREPLACE gives the great room style. The master bedroom has a sitting area, tray ceiling with crown molding, and his and hers walk-in closets. In the master bath you will enjoy a dual sink vanity, jetted tub, and walk-in shower. The 4th bedroom OR 2ND MASTER with recessed lighting and a private bath can be used in a number of ways; game room, fitness room, etc. There is access from the great room, master bedroom, and 4th bedroom to the screened pool area and outdoor kitchen. The 1/2 + acre wooded property with a pond is private and gorgeous! Seeing is believing with this home, so schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4425963
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,184
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market592
- Address15109 17th Ave E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$178
- Avg. asking price$535,650
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4419580
- River Club South Subphase V-b3
- 7636 Harrington Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 4 BA 3342 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
- MLS® #:A4443287
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 10111 Carnoustie Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2686 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mill Creek Ph Vii B
|Price Range:||$520,000 - $520,000|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv a
|Price Range:||$379,700 - $723,046|
River Club North Lts 1 85
|Price Range:||$495,500 - $565,000|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.