- MLS® #:A4422968
- Plantation Bay Estates, A Subdi
- 374 Highland Shore Dr
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 5 BD 3 BA 3324 Sq Ft 0.42 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
602 Ixora Ave, Ellenton
Completely rebuilt in 2012 plus stunning views of open water of the Manatee River! This home features 3BR, 2 BA, sunroom and cabana room accented with finest finishes. Enhancements include entire roof redesigned, replaced & raised to 10 ft. in majority of home. NEW 5-ton HVAC system in 2016. As you enter the home, dramatic water views are window dressings for Great room. Adjoining gourmet kitchen featuring state-of-the-art stainless appliances, center island, counter seating for 8, French patterned Travertine floors throughout, crown molding, disappearing doors open to expanded pavered lanai (2016), new pool cage and heater, attached cabana ready for you and guests to luxuriate in hot tub and sauna. Walk upstairs to your private sundeck to enjoy endless views. Cast off from your protected, private dock with 9k lift expanded in 2015. Other appealing highlights include 13 new windows (2017) & 20x10 sunroom leading to pool area. Enjoy plenty of storage with double storage building and privacy concrete block walls enclose side yard. Pavered driveway expanded for additional parking. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS! Conveniently located by Ellenton Outlets, 20 min to Downtown St. Pete, 2 miles to I-75, central location offering world class fishing and beaches just minutes away. It's not simply a fantastic home… It's a WATERFRONT LIFESTYLE you will not want to miss!
- MLS® #A4425950
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,506
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market95
- Address602 Ixora Ave
- SubdivisionTropical Harbor Sec 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Price per sq. ft.$331
- Avg. asking price$829,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorTile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryBlackburn Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to Tropical Harbor Sec 2
Pullen Re sub
|Price Range:||$829,900 - $949,000|
Northshore At Riviera Dunes Ph1a
|Price Range:||$419,900 - $1,284,000|
|Price Range:||$639,900 - $969,499|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.