- MLS® #:A4429582
- Rosedale Highlands Sp B
- 5204 96th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 5 BD 4 BA 6161 Sq Ft 0.54 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20717 79th Ave E, Bradenton
UPON ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ESTATE, YOU ARE MET WITH AN ENCHANTING ELEGANCE AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL FROM THE GROUNDS UP. AN EXQUISITE WATERFALL AS YOU NAVIGATE YOUR WAY TO THE MAIN HOME. ENTER THROUGH AUTHENTIC SOLID KIAAT CARVED DOORS. CANADIAN YELLOW WOOD FLOORS THROUGH OUT THE HOME WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE BATHROOMS WHICH ARE TILED. FROM FLOOR TO THE CEILING. TWO BEDROOMS, A BATHROOM AND MOVIE THEATER COMPLETE THE UPSTAIRS. DOWNSTAIRS YOU WILL FIND THE MASTER BEDROOM, OFFICE/ DEN, GULLEY KITCHEN, OVER SIZED LAUNDRY ROOM, AND GREAT ROOM! A TWO CAR GARAGE ATTACHED TO MAIN HOME AND 2 CAR GARAGE DETACHED, THAT IS LUXURIOUSLY FINISHED WITH A TILED FLOOR. STEP OUT THE GREAT ROOM OR KITCHEN NOOK AREA INTO YOUR SCREENED POOL AREA, THAT DESIRES ENTERTAINING! A GAZEBO THAT HOSTS A LARGE CROWD WITH STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES AS WELL AS A CUSTOM MADE ROLL UP DOOR. FAMILY GATHERINGS WAS ITS PURPOSE AND INTENT! TAKE A STROLL PAST THE FRUIT TREES TANGERINE, ORANGE, LEMON, LIME GUAVA TO NAME A FEW, AND FIND A BARN WITH MORE STORAGE AND A LOFT THAT CAN EASILY BE CONVERTED INTO AN IN LAW SUITE / TEENAGE HAVEN / ARTIST GALLERY/DEN! EUROPEAN FINISHES THAT SET THIS HOME APART. COMBINES WITH 6000 SQ FOOR UNDER HEAT AND AIR MAKE THIS HOME PRIDED INCREDIBLY WELL
- MLS® #A4425943
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Horses Allowed, Stable(s)
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages4
- Garages1 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Water View, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Pool Sweep
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Storage, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Address20717 79th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPomello City Central Unit
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$177
- Avg. asking price$496,918
- Homes Available8
- InteriorWood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- Days on Market145
- MLS® #:A4436674
- Concession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- 8349 Lindrick Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 4 BA 4003 Sq Ft 1.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Pomello City Central Unit
Greenbrook Village Sp Ll Un 2
|Price Range:||$374,900 - $600,000|
Not Part Of A Subdivision
|Price Range:||$499,900 - $499,900|
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp R s
|Price Range:||$450,000 - $629,900|
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.