- MLS® #:T3182171
- Central Park Subphase A-1a
- 11511 Piedmont Park Xing
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1005 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
328 Beacon Harbour Loop, Bradenton
BACK ON MARKET-Buyer’s financing fell through! The Birch model has carpet in the Great Room, Loft & all Bedrooms with tile in the Foyer, Kitchen & Breakfast Nook, Laundry & all Bathrooms. Sliders open from the dining area onto a view of the pond. The kitchen is spacious with corian counters and overlooks the living area. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, two full baths and a large loft/bonus room for an office or recreation room. Heritage Harbour is a beautiful master-planned community with hiking/biking trails, a fishing pier, a marina, golf and amazing amenities. Pets are welcome! The CDD & HOA fees are low and the location is great! Conveniently located close to St. Pete, Tampa, Bradenton and Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4425820
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,709
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Water Access, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Golf Course
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address328 Beacon Harbour Loop
- SubdivisionLighthouse Cove At Heritage H U1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$99
- Avg. asking price$179,506
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market74
- MLS® #:N6106375
- River Isles Units 3c & 3d
- 1320 Bottlebrush Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1755 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4440802
- Village Of Lakeside South Ii
- 4023 38th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 2 BA 1331 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lighthouse Cove At Heritage H U1
Stone Harbour Ii A Condo Or2108 2486
|Price Range:||$165,000 - $165,000|
River Isles Unit 2
|Price Range:||$192,745 - $192,745|
Manatee Palms Unit Four
|Price Range:||$169,900 - $169,900|
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Global Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.