- MLS® #:A4431903
- 15403 E State Road 64
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2128 Sq Ft 2.34 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
333 Bow Ln, Bradenton
This beautiful home offers a split plan with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths that affords added privacy with a luxurious master suite and large bath. An office/den with attached half bath can be converted to a fourth bedroom. The formal living room and adjoining dining room (currently used as a music and piano room) are perfect for hosting family and friends. The 2,375 square feet under air also includes a sun filled family room with adjacent open kitchen & café area. The kitchen includes SS appliances, solid wood 42” cabinets, skylight, tiled backsplash, surround sound (in all rooms and covered patio), new frige, new dish washer, new garbage disposal, new dryer and hard-wired security system with remote camera monitoring. The AC Compressor was also recently replaced. For added protection hurricane shutters and ballistic curtains protect the residence. Enjoy hours of fun in your screen enclosed lanai and heated pool with newer heater. The Inlets is a perfect place to call home. Boat slips available rent/sale in the marina. Boat to local restaurants, marinas, or just explore the natural beauty of Gulf Coast waters. This amazing boating community offers low HOA fees, no CDD fees, nature estuary w/fishing piers, nature trails, trails, canoe/kayak launch/storage, tennis courts, numerous social & boating activities ideally located on the Manatee River. Close to all major airports, sporting events, dining, shopping, schools & beaches. Don’t miss this chance to live your dream!
- MLS® #A4425717
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,375
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West, Cape Cod
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address333 Bow Ln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$250
- Avg. asking price$711,010
- Homes Available10
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market146
- MLS® #:O5791771
- Morgan Johnson Estates Unit 1
- 3007 57th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 2040 Sq Ft 2.50 AC
- MLS® #:A4433024
- Central Park Sp C-aa
- 11517 Gramercy Park Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2586 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverdale Rev
River Forest Sub
|Price Range:||$690,000 - $690,000|
Waterlefe Golf River Club
|Price Range:||$289,000 - $1,595,000|
South Braden Castle Camp
|Price Range:||$145,000 - $1,200,000|
Listing information courtesy of Marcus & Company Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.