- MLS® #:A4440321
- Palma Sola Shores Condo
- 2107 Palma Sola Blvd #23
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1056 Sq Ft 0.08 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10315 Cortez Rd W #6-1, Bradenton
Wake up everyday to your own little piece of paradise! Enjoy the tranquil water views from your living room, overlooking the marina. This home offers an open floor plan with an abundance of light from windows on all sides. The property has had all the subflooring replaced, upgraded windows, A/C & heat pump is just over 3 years old, All new wood paneling throughout, pvc plumbing & features a new 200 amp breaker box! As an extra bonus, the property is being sold turnkey furnished. Sit back and relax in this open floor plan or from your screened in lanai area. Paradise Bay Estates has a dry boat storage area, Boat lifts, dock & a private boat ramp! This community also features a large private heated pool, fitness area, new pickleball courts, shuffleboard courts, bocce ball courts, hobby room,wood working shop, pool tables, card tables & bingo! All of this plus water, sewer & security included for only $140 a month. This can be your little piece of paradise but don't wait, because it won't last long.
- MLS® #A4425472
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,177
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- FeaturesCable, Maintenance Free, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Waterfront, Clubhouse, Spa/Hot Tub, Shuffleboard Court, Recreation Facilities, Private Boat Ramp, Park, Marina, Lobby Key Required, Fitness Center, Dock, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Association Recreation - Owned, Water Access, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Shuffleboard, Recreation Building, Fishing Pier
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGuest, Bath In Garage, Boat, Covered, Curb Parking, On Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewNear Marina, Near Golf Course, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Address10315 Cortez Rd W #6-1
- SubdivisionParadise Bay Estates Co-op Or1446/7204
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$116
- Avg. asking price$82,533
- Homes Available6
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments, Built in Features, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market179
- MLS® #:A4441929
- Cortez Park A Residence Co-op Or2305/6667
- 12507 Cortez Rd W #28
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 1 BD 1 BA 919 Sq Ft 0.05 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Paradise Bay Estates Co-op Or1446/7204
Ironwood First Condo Db489 530
|Price Range:||$65,000 - $89,999|
Oakwood Villas Sec B
|Price Range:||$83,100 - $83,100|
Garden Walk Condo Ph I
|Price Range:||$87,900 - $87,900|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Suncoast Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.