- MLS® #:A4441158
- Cypress Strand, A Condo Or 1839/6287
- 6339 Bay Cedar Ln #6339
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1320 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3620 Quail Hollow Pl, Bradenton
Welcome Home to your own little slice of tropical paradise! When you first walk in to the front gate of this wonderful villa, you are welcomed by a sweet-smelling, Jasmine covered trellis that opens up to a roomy patio with pavers. From the foyer, to your left you will find a spacious and bright kitchen. The kitchen also has a side patio that has a table and lounge chairs for a lovely area for having morning java or readying your favorite novel. Upon entering the dining room and living room area you will find a wide-open and light living space. The lanai has been enclosed for an additional 200 square feet and windows that overlook the serene, tropical pond and the soothing sounds of the ponds fountain. The split floor plan is efficient and allows enough room for you and your guests plenty of room to roam and privacy. The condo is turn-key furnished and ready and waiting for you. Wild Oak Bay is a wonderful wildlife refuge and the botanical gardens are well maintained and make for beautiful surroundings. Whether you’re walking, biking or enjoying the pool and hot tub you will feel like you’re on vacation every day of the week! This unit can be bought with the unit next door (A4424617) to make a family compound. Close to both Bradenton and Sarasota Downtowns, IMG Academy, golf courses, the airport, shopping, eateries and some of Florida’s finest beaches.
- MLS® #A4424623
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,579
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Pool, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address3620 Quail Hollow Pl
- SubdivisionVillas At Wild Oak Bay Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$130
- Avg. asking price$226,633
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market156
- MLS® #:A4433516
- Veranda Iv At River Strand Ph Ii Or2608/
- 6705 Grand Estuary Trl #102
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1561 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:P4905441
- Mainstreet At Bradenton Condo
- 210 3rd St W #8103
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1009 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Villas At Wild Oak Bay Ii
|Price Range:||$224,777 - $224,777|
Peaceful Pines Sub
|Price Range:||$249,000 - $249,000|
Hidden Lake Ii Ph 1 Or2486 5696
|Price Range:||$244,500 - $244,500|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.