- MLS® #:A4447251
- Crossing Creek Village Phase Ii Sp A,b&c
- 4807 68th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2819 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6155 47th St E, Bradenton
Welcome home to the beautiful Remington Floor Plan in the Gated Community of Mandalay. With it's central location this gorgeous property is just minutes from UTC Mall, SRQ Airport, numerous restaurants and easy access to I-75 and Hwy 301. This home is meticulously maintained and loaded with numerous upgrades (PLEAS SEE ATTACHED UPGRADES & DATE LIST). Pulling into the driveway you are greeted with a paver drive and walkway, a stone veneer front elevation and mature landscaping. Your Gourmet Kitchen includes a center island, breakfast bar, granite and SS Appliances. There is tile throughout the entire home. The Master Bedroom is large enough for a King Size Bed, overlooks the lanai and has updated closets. The Master Bath includes a separate tub/shower, double sinks, frameless glass shower enclosure, new granite and updated fixtures. With a split bedroom plan and an extended lanai there is room for everyone in this beautiful home. Stop by and take a look at this gorgeous property. Some of the furniture is negotiable.
- MLS® #A4424544
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,351
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated, Playground, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market222
- Address6155 47th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$126
- Avg. asking price$320,771
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4440230
- Nursery Sub
- 1403 90th Ct Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 2066 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
- MLS® #:A4444939
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 1
- 13022 Peregrin Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2153 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mandalay Ph 1
Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
|Price Range:||$314,900 - $359,800|
Fairfax Ph One Sub
|Price Range:||$229,900 - $359,500|
Tara Ph Ii Subphase F
|Price Range:||$339,900 - $339,900|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.