- MLS® #:A4453178
- Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch Sp X
- 16547 Hillside Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 2034 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6172 42nd Street Cir E, Bradenton
Amazing 5 plus Bedroom home located across the street from the community Park and Pool and Play ground, there is a main floor office that could be used as a 6th Bedroom if needed. currently rented at 2,800/ month on a month to month basis. Tenant would like to stay if purchased as a investment. Home show very well. Home backs onto the Lake and back yard is fully fenced. Please respect tenants rights beautiful Maple Cabinets in Large Kitchen with Island Bar and Breakfast Nook. High ceilings, Appliances are included Fridge was just replaced in December of 2018. Beautiful Palm trees and shrubs
- MLS® #A4424285
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,270
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address6172 42nd Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBarrington Ridge Ph 1a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$131
- Avg. asking price$333,250
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market327
- MLS® #:A4438946
- Conquistador Bayside
- 4004 Bayside Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 3 BA 2698 Sq Ft 0.40 AC
- MLS® #:A4443681
- Glenn Lakes Ph 2
- 5158 44th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 4 BA 2729 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Barrington Ridge Ph 1a
Hidden Meadows Sub
|Price Range:||$310,000 - $310,000|
Quail Run Sub Ph Ii Iii
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $350,000|
Lake Vista Residences Ph Vi Or2211 7449
|Price Range:||$270,000 - $339,000|
Listing information courtesy of Kingston Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 9:29pm EST.