- MLS® #:A4437879
- Bay Lake Estates Sub Ph Ii
- 5323 88th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 4 BA 2650 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6017 39th Ct E, Bradenton
This is the one you were looking for!!! Beautiful move in ready pool home completed renovated and upgraded. Views of 2 lakes with privacy conservation area. Heated salt water pool, screened lanai and quiet backyard. Gorgeous 5 bedroom, plus den and 3 1/2 bath home in one of the largest lots in the subdivision. Master bedroom situated on the first floor and four bedrooms on the second floor give you privacy. Low HOA and no CDD. Walking distance to Olympic size community pool with tube slides and playground. Come and see it by yourself!!!
- MLS® #A4424218
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,846
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Private, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Level, In County, Greenbelt, Conservation Area, Conservation
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address6017 39th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBarrington Ridge Ph 1b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$126
- Avg. asking price$384,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- Days on Market96
- MLS® #:A4443895
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 2
- 12318 Aster Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2648 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
- MLS® #:R4901635
- Riverside Preserve
- 1010 Whimbrel Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2192 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Barrington Ridge Ph 1b
|Price Range:||$365,000 - $365,000|
Cascades At Sarasota Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$359,000 - $368,000|
|Price Range:||$399,000 - $399,000|
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast Paradise Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.