- MLS® #:T3173207
- Lakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- 5732 Arnie Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2394 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 25th St Nw, Bradenton
This Spanish Mediterranean masterpiece is located in Bradenton's Historic River District and is sure to impress! The expansive floor plan features wood flooring, custom built-ins, crown moulding, plantation shutters, updated kitchen and bathrooms, generous sized bedrooms large living spaces. A very private master suite awaits you at the top of the stairs. Just underneath it is a garage like none other. You will be able to tinker away while the windows let in the river breeze. The exterior is just as exceptional as the interior and has been the venue for events such as weddings, parties and fundraisers. There is even a convenient half bath that is easily accessed from the backyard along with a detached work shop. Check out the virtual tours and then shedule your private showing of this beautiful immaculate home today. You will not be disappointed! Old world charm . A guys house too, !
- MLS® #A4424119
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,732
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages2
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market46
- Address103 25th St Nw
- SubdivisionWillemsens Sub Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$238
- Avg. asking price$649,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4430193
- Arbor Grande
- 12014 Perennial Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 5 BA 3665 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4423902
- River Club
- 7206 Pine Valley St
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 3 BA 3736 Sq Ft 0.54 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Willemsens Sub Ctd
Riverdale Rev the Inlets
|Price Range:||$639,500 - $639,500|
Northshore At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$600,000 - $600,000|
Flowing Well Sub
|Price Range:||$650,000 - $650,000|
Listing information courtesy of Boyd Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.