- MLS® #:A4439330
- Riverside Preserve
- 14924 Sora Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1761 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5332 88th St W, Bradenton
Ready to close the buyers financing failed. Dramatic price drop! Owner wants to sell, leaving the area. This beautiful home is everything you need for a family or to spread out as a second home for entertaining. Open areas off of the kitchen, with a large living room and family room with fireplace. The large master bedroom is on the first floor as well, with a small water view. The kitchen has new appliances and the two ac's are five years old. Plenty of room for a pool with a view of the bayou off of the enclosed lanai. Two other bedrooms and bath on the second floor and a loft and separate office space above that. Fantastic bargain!
- MLS® #A4424074
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,668
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Garden View, Water View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address5332 88th St W
- SubdivisionBay Lake Estates Sub Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$149
- Avg. asking price$354,900
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- Days on Market123
- MLS® #:T3182735
- 14335 59th Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 2 BA 1707 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
- MLS® #:A4438562
- River Place
- 6722 71st St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 2416 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bay Lake Estates Sub Ph Ii
Glenn Lakes Ph 2
|Price Range:||$250,000 - $485,000|
Longboat Key Casa Del Mar Inc C
|Price Range:||$389,000 - $389,000|
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $319,900|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.