- MLS® #:A4425963
- Mill Creek Ph Vii B
- 15109 17th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 3184 Sq Ft 0.60 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6930 Riversedge Street Cir, Bradenton
PRICE REDUCED! Dream home for a family that likes to have fun and their own space, all on the first floor! NO STAIRS! *New roof 2015, *New AC 2015, *Beautiful game room addition! *Endless well designed storage, *Outdoor kitchen, *Fantastic built in office desk, *Almost 1/2 acre, *Plenty of parking, *Golf cart garage. Beautiful kitchen equipped with a wine fridge! *Plantation shutters throughout, *Crown molding, *Pine wood floors, *Paver lanai, *Wonderful use of space! *No CDD's! River Club is close to everything you want or need! A+ schools, UTC mall, LWR Main Street cinemas, dining and shopping.
- MLS® #A4424022
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,891
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesOptional Additional Fees, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market317
- Address6930 Riversedge Street Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$138
- Avg. asking price$316,040
- Homes Available26
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3170317
- Heritage Harbour Ph I Sp F U1u2u3pb48/99
- 8108 Heritage Grand Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2557 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
- MLS® #:A4432716
- Braden Woods Sub Ph Iii
- 6415 95th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 4 BA 4018 Sq Ft 1.04 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Club
Summerfield Village Sp C Un 10
|Price Range:||$324,900 - $324,900|
|Price Range:||$284,900 - $299,900|
Greenbrook Village Sp L
|Price Range:||$300,000 - $300,000|
Listing information courtesy of Ukeepcommission Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 10:14pm EDT.