- MLS® #:A4428823
- Braden River Lakes Sub
- 710 46th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1602 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11223 White Rock Ter, Bradenton
Premium Waterfront Lot and private! Beautifully appointed 2 BR plus Den home. 20 x 20 ceramic tile in Great room, Kitchen and baths. Kitchen offers granite counters, SS appliances, gas stove, plenty of cabinet and counter space, breakfast bar, pull out drawers, 42" cabinets with crown, pantry and subway tile backsplash! Great room with 20x20 ceramic tile floor, tray ceiling and sliders to large lanai. Den with laminate floors and built in bookcase. Generous MBR suite with walk in closet with closet organizers, ceiling fan, dual sinks and frameless shower. Spare BR with ceiling fan and builtin bookcase. Enjoy relaxing on your large undercover lanai overlooking peaceful lake view. $2000 Credit towards flooring. Hurricane shutters and gutters too! LG washer and dryer remain as well as all kitchen appliances. This charming gated community won't disappoint with picturesque parks, tennis courts, dog parks, covered pavilion with splash park, walking trails and ball field. Minutes to everything Lakewood Ranch has to offer as well as close to the most beautiful beaches in the world! Welcome to Paradise! NOTE: Chandelier in den does not stay - will be capped . CDD fees are in taxes
- MLS® #A4423946
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,293
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market148
- Address11223 White Rock Ter
- SubdivisionCentral Park Sp A-2b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$195
- Avg. asking price$258,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4439855
- Creekwood Ph 2 Ph A & B
- 4649 72nd Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1563 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4440628
- Harbor Park
- 5513 3rd Avenue Plz W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1280 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park Sp A-2b
Creekwood Ph Two Sp E Un B 6
|Price Range:||$264,900 - $284,500|
Millbrook At Grnfld P Iiia iiic
|Price Range:||$235,000 - $235,000|
Sabal Harbour Ph Ia Sub
|Price Range:||$241,000 - $241,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.