- MLS® #:T3211804
- Indigo Phase Vii Subphase 7a & 7b
- 12706 Cobalt Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1632 Sq Ft 11.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4942 88th St E, Bradenton
Highly UPGRADED with over $70,000 in upgrades! Pristine and ready to move in! This home is immaculate just waiting for you. Country Club living in a home that has all the upgrades! Maintenance Free communities. Beautiful GRANITE COUNTER TOPS THROUGHOUT! High gloss, non slip porcelain tile is an upgrade that you will love in your kitchen along with your stainless steel appliances! Custom cabinets with an over abundance of storage area. Custom CROWN MOLDING throughout. Open floor plan makes your new home feel open and spacious! Screened in paver lanai expands your living space to the max! Golf memberships available at an additional cost but not required. Two car attached garage leads right into your kitchen! Fenced in area for your pets to run freely! Restaurants, entertainment, beaches, medical facilities all within a short ride! PRICED RIGHT TO SELL! You will LOVE THIS HOME! Won't last long!
- MLS® #A4423863
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,837
- Year Built1997
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Cable Connected, Other, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Court(s), Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Golf, Gated Community, Fitness, Deed Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Golf Community, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Other
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved, Near Golf Course, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sprinkler Metered, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run, Other, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4942 88th St E
- SubdivisionRosedale 6-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$123
- Avg. asking price$204,833
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market168
- MLS® #:T3198405
- 12707 Cobalt Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1842 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
- MLS® #:A4449300
- 43 Waterside Lane I At Perico
- 837 Waterside Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1392 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Rosedale 6-a
Orchid Cove A Condo Or 1872 951
|Price Range:||$212,000 - $220,000|
Willowbrook A Condo Ph 10 Or2236 1131
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
Tara Twelve Oaks Ii Villas
|Price Range:||$189,900 - $189,900|
Listing information courtesy of Florida Capital Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.