- MLS® #:T3161446
- Del Tierra
- 117 Tierra Verde Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 1828 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5117 19th Ln E, Bradenton
Come eat and relax in this Beautiful split floor plan, 3 bedrooms 2 baths with a huge screened in front porch. This is one of the largest homes in the area. Entertain in your Living room and Master bedroom that wraps around to the back lanai. Quality built Rinehart Home with Large family room with Stone Wood burning fireplace and Vaulted Cathedral Ceilings. Chill in Central Air and enjoy your Spacious walk in closet with a double sink in the master bath. Two car garage with private driveway, close to shopping UTC Mall and beautiful beaches. This is a must See!
- MLS® #A4423816
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,860
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market131
- Address5117 19th Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$140
- Avg. asking price$259,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesGround Floor Unit
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- MLS® #:A4435117
- Biltmore Court Sub
- 516 33rd Street Ct W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1400 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
- MLS® #:A4435854
- Harbor Woods Sub No Active Association
- 5304 1st Avenue Dr Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1504 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Groveland
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $287,500|
San Michele At University Commo
|Price Range:||$230,000 - $265,000|
Sarasota Ave Park
|Price Range:||$250,000 - $250,000|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.