- MLS® #:A4427661
- Greenbrook Village Sp Gg Unit 2 A/k/a Greenbrook T
- 15312 Skip Jack Loop
- Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
- 4 BD 3 BA 1868 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15015 Skip Jack Loop, Lakewood Ranch
MOTIVATED SELLER! This home has it all and at a price that you cannot beat in the desirable Lakewood Ranch community. The home features tons of updates including New granite in kitchen and bathrooms, New appliances, as well as New flooring in all bedrooms. With water views right from the front door the open floor plans makes this home perfect for entertaining. Enjoy your morning coffee on the covered patio watching the wildlife on the lake right off your living room and master suite. The first floor master suite offers the privacy from the other bedrooms upstairs and also makes this a great floor plan for any family. Greenbrooke community has great amenities with very low fees and is central to Bradenton and Sarasota. Only minutes off I75 allows for easy travel and close to UTC Mall what more could you ask for?
- MLS® #A4423789
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,868
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market186
- Address15015 Skip Jack Loop
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGreenbrook Village Sp Gg Un 1
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$182
- Avg. asking price$280,700
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Neighborhoods Similar to Greenbrook Village Sp Gg Un 1
Greenbrook Village Sp Gg Un2
|Price Range:||$265,000 - $265,000|
Lake Vista Residences Ph Iii Or2178 3530
|Price Range:||$274,900 - $274,900|
Lake Vista Residences Ph Ii Or2164 7116
|Price Range:||$243,000 - $287,900|
Listing information courtesy of Marcus & Company Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 12:45am EDT.