- MLS® #:A4402009
- Concession Ph I
- 8326 Farington Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 3 BA 3683 Sq Ft 0.49 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
633 Regatta Way, Bradenton
Live the Florida luxury lifestyle in this gorgeous former model home in the gated boating community of The Reserve at Harbour Walk within The Inlets. This estate has all the bells & whistles and will not disappoint! Situated on a deep saltwater canal that is less than 2 minutes away from open water, this home is a boater’s dream - an extended dock w/water & electric and a 10,000lb boat lift. This estate features soaring 12 foot ceilings, crown molding throughout the entire house, tray ceilings, coffered ceilings, 7” baseboards, central vacuum, and many built-ins. This home also features incredibly durable hurricane impact windows and doors throughout. No hurricane shutters required! The kitchen features tall, double stacked hardwood cabinets; a center island with a sink, gas cooktop w/pot-filler feature, Thermador appliances, & a built-in desk. Other details include travertine flooring w/wood inlays, dry bar, oversized garage, brick pavers, LED landscape lighting, video surveillance, a large laundry room & more. This professionally decorated coastal contemporary home is built on an amazing lot that is not only elevated, but it is a deep lot to accommodate this one-story estate. After a great day on your boat, you can enjoy watching wildlife & manatees in the saltwater canal while enjoying the cozy firepit in your fenced backyard-steps away from your boat. This rare, gated boating community is just 5 minutes from I-75 -convenient to shopping, restaurants, the beaches, Tampa, St. Pete & Sarasota airports.
- MLS® #A4423581
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,562
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Park, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market106
- Address633 Regatta Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk At The Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$329
- Avg. asking price$1,159,633
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4431833
- 2710 57th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 4 BA 2522 Sq Ft 8.35 AC
- MLS® #:A4439376
- Harbour Walk At The Inlets
- 544 Fore Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 4 BA 3843 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Harbour Walk At The Inlets
Island At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$900,000 - $1,629,000|
River Wilderness Ph Iii Sp E F m
|Price Range:||$1,075,000 - $1,075,000|
Palmetto River Home
|Price Range:||$1,199,000 - $1,199,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.