- MLS® #:A4443055
- 1822 W 6th Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 1 BD 2 BA 866 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1404 22nd St W, Bradenton
SIGNIFICANT PRICE ADJUSTMENT! Don't miss this opportunity! Absolutely charming, light and bright bungalow with loads of character. Two fabulous sun porches, high ceilings, wood floors, updated, separate in-law suite, oversized two-car carport with additional storage and natural gas fireplace in the living room. The generous, updated kitchen conveniently flanks the separate dining room, and has solid surface counters with great space and large pantry. The A/C was new in 2018, and uses natural gas for heating. So many possibilities! A definite MUST SEE! Being sold as is with right to inspect. Owners are installing a new shingle roof and flat roof, which should be completed in August 2019.
- MLS® #A4423533
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,102
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1404 22nd St W
- SubdivisionChaffee Sub E W
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$90
- Avg. asking price$189,500
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market154
- MLS® #:A4436283
- Bayshore Gardens Sec 3, Repl
- 2504 S Radcliffe Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 2 BA 1262 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4434191
- Seminole Park
- 2302 16th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 1 BA 1157 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Chaffee Sub E W
Lamp Post Place Ph Ii Sub
|Price Range:||$176,000 - $176,000|
|Price Range:||$194,900 - $194,900|
First Amd To Vivienda At Brad
|Price Range:||$177,500 - $177,500|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.