- MLS® #:A4426987
- University Park
- 7322 Chatsworth Ct
- University Park, FL 34201
- 4 BD 3 BA 3327 Sq Ft 0.42 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7250 Marlow Pl, University Park
Behind the gates of the lush golfing community of University Park and Country Club you will discover this recently remodeled home offering exemplary indoor and outdoor spaces designed to soothe your senses and promote tranquil living. Meticulous and mature landscaping welcomes you to this remodeled, designer decorated home, glistening with custom touches and fine finishes you rarely find in this price. Enter through the welcoming foyer to discover a banquet size dining area with mosaic glass tile flooring and disappearing sliding doors to your private outdoor oasis. The stunning gourmet kitchen is complete with commercial grade appliances, including sub-zero and Thermador gas range, new custom wood cabinetry, artistic river stone backsplash, thick granite counters and flows to the spacious family room. The owner’s suite features generous space with sitting area, 2 walk in closets with custom built-ins, oversized glass block shower, jetted tub and two separate vanities and water closets. The privacy and resort like setting of the backyard offers an extended lanai with two covered entertaining areas, outdoor grilling station, newly refinished Pebble-Tech saltwater heated pool, spa and outdoor shower. Home highlights include: Reverse Osmosis & filtration system, tankless water heater, newer zoned HVAC systems, separate wine room with floor to ceiling wood shelving, outdoor lighting, gorgeous hardwood and tile flooring for allergy free lifestyle, almost 5,000 total sq.ft & 0.41 acres! So much more to list!
- MLS® #A4423236
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,660
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Sidewalk, Near Golf Course, Golf Course View, Pool View, Wooded View, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Auto Cleaner, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Shower, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Low Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofTile, Cement
- Days on Market215
- Address7250 Marlow Pl
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- Price per sq. ft.$182
- Avg. asking price$510,928
- Homes Available36
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Pest Guard System, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Tankless Water Heater, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4429095
- University Park
- 8006 Collingwood Ct
- University Park, FL 34201
- 4 BD 4 BA 3581 Sq Ft 0.47 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to University Park
Magnolia Point Ii
|Price Range:||$470,990 - $470,990|
Greenbrook Village Sp Ll Un 2
|Price Range:||$374,900 - $595,000|
Tara Ph Iii Subphase A
|Price Range:||$559,000 - $559,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.