- MLS® #:A4439780
- River Club South Subphase Ii
- 9808 Sweetwater Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 3 BA 3671 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6520 219th St E, Bradenton
Huge price reduction on This lovely Country charm custom block 3/2.5 home is on almost 10 acres. Is just waiting for you to make it your home.It has all the privacy you could want and is minutes away from all the amenities you could desire. Its located in the ranches in the Panther ridge subdivision .Had a new roof installed in the last two years and new pavers around the pool and new granite counter tops .Also a full concrete driveway. Has a fully stocked pond. Bring your horses. There are miles of horse friendly trials . There is a massive 50x50 concrete block works shop that could easily be converted to a horse barn or whatever you could want . It has power and water on hand .If you love the sounds of nature .This place is for you. Rock your days away on the porch swing and watch Wild life galore . The property has a vast amount of fruit trees that are mature . Most where planted 20 years ago .Come see and feel how serine this place really is .
- MLS® #A4423230
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,676
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Horses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Boat
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewZoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Address6520 219th St E
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$209
- Avg. asking price$583,267
- Homes Available9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Heat Recovery Unit
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market248
- MLS® #:A4439651
- Lakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- 6109 Cessna Run
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 4 BA 2805 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:O5782630
- Savanna At Lakewood Ranch
- 13717 American Prairie Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 5 BD 4 BA 3741 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Panther Ridge
Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch Sp V
|Price Range:||$557,000 - $557,000|
Greenbrook Village Subphase Ll Unit 1
|Price Range:||$575,000 - $575,000|
|Price Range:||$540,000 - $540,000|
Listing information courtesy of Dewane Klooster Lic Re. Broker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.