- MLS® #:A4433215
- Bayshore Estates Subdivision
- 2304 Bay Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 3 BA 2137 Sq Ft 0.90 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
588 Fore Dr, Bradenton
REDUCED- PRICED BELOW RECENT APPRAISAL - Want a deep salt water canal with DIRECT ACCESS TO THE GULF WHICH ALLOWS UP TO A 54FT BOAT TO BE KEPT IN YOUR BACK YARD? Welcome to the highly sought after Harbour Walk, one of SW FL's most coveted guard gated boating communities! This luxury 2015 built highly upgraded pool home is now available. If your looking for traditional elegance with a coastal flair then this 4bed, 4bath home is a must see! The home features a open yet traditional Flr plan with Spanish hickory wood Flrs throughout, 2 fireplaces, crown molding a living RM, family RM, office, large bonus room & dining room complete with wet bar & direct access to the dazzling chefs kitchen ft. dovetail cherry cabs w/added storage, granite counter tops, custom backsplash, S.S appliances, gas cook top, center island with prep sink & breakfast bar all open to the spacious living room perfect for entertaining. The master retreat is both spacious & cozy ft. hard wood Flrs, large his/hers walk in closets & a gorgeous bathroom w/a walk in shower, quartz counters & his/hers sinks. Beds 2&3 offer en suite baths while bed4 offers a wonderful flex space directly across from the house/pool bath. Outside is truly a tropical oasis with a remarkable CUSTOM TiKi BAR, Htd salt water pool w/ waterfall, paver patio, firepit & CUSTOM COMPOSITE DOCK W/ KAYAK STEP DOWN & BEAMLESS 12K BOAT LIFT plus a 8x14ft garage storage room. CONVENIENT TO I75, BEACHES, UTC, LAKEWOOD RANCH, SARASOTA & SOME OF THE BEST FISHING/BOATING IN SW FL!
- MLS® #A4423056
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,190
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront, Vehicle Restrictions, Fishing, Sidewalk, Fishing Pier
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Covered, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Street Dead-End, Near Marina, Flood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater, Canal-salt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Fiber Optic Lighting, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Other, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Insulated Windows, Shutters
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- Days on Market211
- Address588 Fore Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk At The Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$329
- Avg. asking price$1,159,633
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Central Vaccum
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Electric, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4430031
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club Un 3
- 10416 Riverbank Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 4536 Sq Ft 0.42 AC
- MLS® #:A4415119
- Harbour Walk, Riverdale Rev
- 4742 Mainsail Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 6 BD 5 BA 4639 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Harbour Walk At The Inlets
River Wilderness Ph Iii Sp E F m
|Price Range:||$1,075,000 - $1,075,000|
South Braden Castle Camp
|Price Range:||$1,100,000 - $1,100,000|
Palmetto River Home
|Price Range:||$1,199,000 - $1,199,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.